Wednesday 20 February 2013

[www.keralites.net] QUESTIONS to GOD !!!

 



QUESTIONS to GOD

I asked God to take away my pain. God said, No.
It is not for me to take away,
but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my
handicapped child whole. God said, No.
Her spirit was whole,
her body was only temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience. God said, No.
Patience is a by-product of tribulations.
It isn't granted, it is earned.
I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No.
I give you blessings.
Happiness is up to you.
I asked God to spare me pain. God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.


I asked God to make my spirit grow. God said, No.
You must grow on your own,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No.
I will give you life so that
you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others,
as much as he loves me.
God said... Ahhhh,
finally you have the idea.
 



 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


Blessings to You &Family

Joseph , Poh,

Mabeline & Isaac Tan


 

nb Listen to the beautiful audio attachment-Since JESUS came into my heart

 

 



Attachment

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Since Jesus came into my heart.mp3

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment