1) Break the Nannari roots into say 5 cm long pieces and then dry them under the hot sun for about 5 hours.
3) Crush the roots with a ammi and remove the hard portion from the inside of the root.
3) Powder the remaining parts.
4) Boil water in a vessel. Once it boils, remove the vessel from the fire and now add the powdered root and mix well.
5) Leave the mixture aside for 12 hours, without stirring--it has to diffuse.
6) Strain the liquid out with a muslin cloth into another vessel.
7) Add brown sugar into the mixture.
8) Place the mixture onto the stove again and boil till the texture become a bit sticky.
8) Let it cool, now bottle it
9) Add fresh lemon juice to a table spoon.
10) Put crushed ice and the lovely aroma ( woody + vanilla + fruity ) drink is ready to be served.
Please get free mails from me /follow public updates posted on my facebook wall
Think Good Do Good
Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
To subscribe send a mail to Keralitesemail@example.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralitesfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralitesemail@example.com.