Thieves Oil: The Natural for So Many Ailments
1 tablespoon clove essential oil
1 tablespoon lemon essential oil
2 teaspoons cinnamon bark essential oil
2 teaspoons eucalyptus essential oil
2 teaspoons rosemary essential oil
1 small brown bottle with a dropper
Mix all of these ingredients together with about 2 tablespoons of melted virgin coconut oil or olive oil in the brown bottle.
If you can't be bothered to make the oil, you can usually find Thieves Oil already blended and ready to use.
Now for the many uses of Thieves Oil:
1. Apply 1-3 drops to open wounds or cuts to prevent infection and to promote healing.
2. For a sore throat, mix the oil with a tablespoon of warm water, gargle and swallow.
3. Rub some of the oil on your chest if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms or want to protect against the cold.
4. Use the oil as a natural hand sanitizer.
5. Make a disinfecting spray by adding 3 drops of oil to 3 ounces of water in a spray bottle.
6. Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth to cure a headache.
7. Put a couple of drops on the soles of your feet as another measure to protect against colds and flu.
8. Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and ease the pain.
9. Apply to gums to prevent and treat gum disease. You can also rub it around your tongue or gargle some in your mouth to maintain healthy teeth and reduce cavities.
10. Diffuse about 3 drops of the oil in a diffuser in your home or office daily for 15-20 minutes to solve mold problems.
11. Put a drop of oil on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
Posted by: prasannam n <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
To subscribe send a mail to Keralitesfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralitesemail@example.com.
To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralitesfirstname.lastname@example.org.