Tuesday 15 January 2013

[www.keralites.net] I REALY DON'T MIND...........

 

I don't mind, if he doesn't watch movies with me.
I don't mind if he wants to see cricket match instead of going out.
I don't mind if he is busy to call me up.
I don't mind if he is tired and don't
want to talk
and sleep instead.
I don't mind if he gets sum urgent
work and
cancels our date.
I don't mind if he forgets my birthday
or
anniversary.
I don't mind, if he don't know to say
sweet
words.
I don't mind, if he don't know how to
express
what he feels.
Bt if he just comes, and hugs me,
kisses my
forehead, and says,
" Hey Angel, I love YOU."
Then well It makes my day..♥♥
Prince

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment