Wednesday 1 February 2012

[www.keralites.net] Making me love you

 

MAKE ME LOVE YOU:)

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Come closer baby, I don't want to miss,
The unparalleled taste of your sweet kiss.
Don't be afraid, put your hand on my skin,
Show me once why I love you again.
I give you myself, both body and soul,
We're two parts joining to make one whole.
Show me the feel of your warm embrace,
Send sparks through my head while my heart starts to race,
Oh God, now I see,
What you're doing to me…
Making me love you.


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment