Tuesday 24 September 2013

[www.keralites.net] Remember...

 

 
 


 
 

I came to you asking your attention,
U said u were busy...
I called u in the middle of the night,
U said u wanna sleep...
I fought with u for no reason just to spend,
some time talking to the one I
need the most,
U say I am is Impossible...!
YES I am bad...
demanding.... Possessive....
Jealous...
Weak...
Emotional...
Yes I throws a lot of tantrums right...???
But, Remember...
Once upon a time when u were alone,
U looked at the moon and said,
" I'll give everything for SOMEONE
who disturbs me all the time,
I'll never LEAVE her/him alone, I'll never let her /him CRY...."
U broke My Heart and the strange part is....
I still Love U...
"Don't Lose A Diamond While You Are Too Busy Collecting the Stones..."
I am not Too Good for U...
I am Just the ONE for U...
 
Prince

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment