Saturday 26 January 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] Do not believe these looters

 

Dear all,
My wife much against my wish and advice deposited Rs 10,000/ year for 3 years IN LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATON SOME SCHEME. The promise given at the time of inroduction was that at the end of the 3rd year she will get some where almost 40,000/. 
on Completion of 3 years she was asked to settle for Rs. 25,000/ On the same reason that market is dull and index has gone below 13k  . Mind you please it is from Govt owned LIC. so no surprise of PVt parties doing the same
 
Rgds 
bala    

From: gopalan narayanasawmy <gopalan_55@yahoo.co.in>
To: "Keralites@yahoogroups.com" <Keralites@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "nandm_kumar@yahoo.com" <nandm_kumar@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2013 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Do not believe these looters
 
Dear Nandakumar sir.I invested Rs 3,00,000 in Bajaja Aalliance in 2006 and waited for three mandatory waiting years.On the due date they advised me that the market is very bad the index is below15K and wait for 2 more yrs.I was afool. I must have accepted the minimun gaurantee of 86% on that day.In 2008 when I approached them, they invited me with a smile.The GM offered a seat in his cabin and a cup of Coffee too. I was very happy, that this gentle man is going to offer some amazing figs. With a smile he toold Dr if you close it today as per morning closing you may get around 88% all inclusive but not sure of Afternoon 3.00 pm results .I told it is alright freeze it at 88% and close the proceedings.next day there was an sms stating the rewardfor  waitng for full 5 yrs was the same 86%.Plz tell me, my friends whois clever.???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!I decided to park my funds in S/B acconut and not even in  short term FDs .ONCE BITTEN TWISE SHYRegards
Dr N Gopalan*:P tongue*:)) laughing*:)) laughing
consultant oncologist
+919840588555
From: M. Nandakumar <nandm_kumar@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2013 1:03 AM
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Do not believe these looters
 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
This is not an exception, all Mutual Funds are in India are like this. I deposited Rs.50000/- as a single one time installment in SBI Life Insurance, but got only below Rs.45000/- after 3 years
Nandakumar
www.keralites.net


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment