Saturday 26 January 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] Do not believe these looters

 

Same thing happened to me too ..I had deposited 2,30,000/- in Birla Sunlife , after 3 yrs I got 188,000/-
 
Prince

From: gopinathan kunnambath <gopi532002@yahoo.com>
To: "Keralites@yahoogroups.com" <Keralites@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Do not believe these looters
 
I have deposited Rs. 10,000 with ULIP and after keeping it for 5 years I got back Rs.7,000.  From that day onwards I have stopped my investment programme and I understood that this is not meant for me. 

From: M. Nandakumar <nandm_kumar@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 11:33 PM
Subject: [http://www.keralites.net/] Do not believe these looters
 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
This is not an exception, all Mutual Funds are in India are like this. I deposited Rs.50000/- as a single one time installment in SBI Life Insurance, but got only below Rs.45000/- after 3 years
Nandakumar
www.keralites.net


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment