Saturday 26 January 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] Do not believe these looters

 


Compare to my loss, all the losses mentioned here are very much less.
5 years back I also joined for an insurance in a very big company called METLIFE
For 3 consecutive years i have deposited an amount of 3 lakhs, - yearly one lakh each.
after 4th year when i tried to surrender the policy, they said i will get back an amount
of Rs.1,47,500= only. There was no other way. So I surrendered my policy for the said
amount. So I lost an amount of Rs.1,52,500= Then I thought of going to consumer court,
but b'cos of lack of time, I couldn't go for that so far.
So, I think all the insurance companies are same in that matter except LIC, where they
say the actual maturity value.



--
KARUNAKARAN

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment