Wednesday 16 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] ~WEAVINGS~

 

 

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 

 

WEAVINGS

 

 

My life is but a weaving between my,

God and me...

 

 

I may not choose the colors,

But He knows  what they should be.

 

 

For He can view the patter Upon the,

upper side

While I see it...Only on the underside.

 

 

 

Sometimes He weaveth sorrow

Which seemeth strange to me But I will,

trust His judgment And work on faithfully.

 

 

This He who fills the shuttle For He.

knows what is best And I shall weave,

in earnest And leave with Him the rest.

 

 

 

At last when life has ended With Him,

I shall abide.

Then I may view the pattern Upon,

the other side.

 

 

 

Then I shall know the reason why Pain,

with joy entwined Was woven in the fabric of life...

That God designed.

 

 

Have a beautiful day

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 
 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment