Wednesday 16 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] THE MASTERS BOUQUET

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

The  Masters Bouquet

 

The Master  walked in His garden

Plucking  flowers  along the way,

He  plucked  one of my loved ones  too add,

to his  bouquet...

 

My  heart at first was broken at the loss,

of  one so dear

But  the  tears I  shed  just washed my eyes,

So I  saw  His  way more  clear.

 

My  Lord  has a need  for just this one,

For  the  pattem  He has in mind,

But  it's   hard for the rest of us to see,

Why we must  be  left  behind.

 

Perhaps  we are not ready to go just yet

We may need  to  ripen more To reach the,

full blown fragrance My Lord is waiting for.

 

To each give forth fragrance

To  each we chance to meet We should each,

be  trying day by day To  make our fragrance,

sweet.

 

So I'm going to try my best To be loving,

and  kind each day So at last I'll be counted,

worthy  To be part of my Master's Bouquet.

 
 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 
 
 
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment