Wednesday 2 January 2013

[www.keralites.net] So honest persons, must read story - Save this

 

Rajesh KumarFun & Info @ Keralites.netParveenTravels( as posted in face book by Mr. Rajesh Kumar ) on 2-Jan-2013
This story has to be told aloud. As we alighted from the Madurai Chennai Mercedes bus at 6 AM yesterday morning at Kathipara, I left my camera on my seat only to realize it around 7 AM after reaching home at Velachery. I called the office number who told me to try to reach Egmore about 15 Km away where the bus may have reached by now. Upon reaching there I learnt that the bus has completed its journey and been sent to the bus yard. I reached the yard around 8 AM quite apprehensive about having lost my 20 K camera loaded with priceless vacation memories. As I tried to locate my bus out of about 100 other identical looking ones, a gleeful Chotu, seen in this picture saw me and stood waving some distance away. He asked me a one word question, "Luggage?". I replied that I had left my camera on seat no 3. He invited me inside the bus where the driver was also smilingly seated at end of his shift, and in a jiffy, they delightfully handed me my cameraafter checking my ticket printout. They also wanted me to check whether my camera was alright. I stole the chance and asked these two great guys to pose for my lens. No tips were demanded, hinted or looked for, and none were given. Some people, because of their actions become part of our memories for a very long time. My only lament, in my excitement of having recovered my camera, I could not even note down their names. I chose to call them Rahmat and Chotu. Thank you Rahmat and Chotu not just for the wonderful ride from Madurai to Chennai aboard the Mercedes bus, but because your actions will inspire me for quite some time. As I said, this story must be told. And told aloud.

Update( Dec 29, 2012): Parveen Travels have shared with us that
the real names of these two gentlemen are Mr Perumal (Driver) and Mr Murugesan ( Attendant). They have also reverted that this incident has been noted by Parveen Travels management.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment