Monday 21 January 2013

[www.keralites.net] My Internet Wife

 

So here I sit, in all my glory...
Lend me an ear, and I'll tell ya a story...
 
 
I once had a wife--she was such a dear,
Then came the Net, and it all disappeared!
 
 
Now there she sits, for hours on end...
Don't care where I'm goin', don't care where I've been.
 
 
It could be three, or it could be nine...
she really doesn't care, long as she's online.
 
 
She gets outta work and rushes home,
She comes in yelling at me, "Get off the phone!"
 
 
Where is the hug? Where is my kiss?
But she's at the computer--that's all she missed!
 
 
Talking to cyber friends, checking the mail
I might as well be in a Cyber Jail!
 
 
My stomach's growling--it's so unfair!
No clean dishes and no clean underwear!
 
 
Drink me a beer, stare at the walls
I'll pick at my teeth and roam the halls,
 
 
Farting and burping what a sight to see...
Can you believe she's there??

When she could be with ME!
~Author Unknown~
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment