Wednesday 15 February 2012

[www.keralites.net] Visa Cancellation -Advise Needed

 

DEARS

I am working in an organization in Abu Dhabi ,Recently my labor ID card is cancelled bylabordepartment as my employer refused to cancel .My passport is with employer ,Employer is not ready to cancel the Residence visa .These are my doubts

1) How long employer can held me without cancelling the visa
2) What i can do to cancel the employment visa
3) Do ientitled to get my pending (2months )salary and leave salary (i have completed 1 year service

Please give some lawyers phone number in Abu Dhabi

--
Regards
Geevan George
0566195423

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment