Wednesday 15 February 2012

[www.keralites.net] I am yours FOREVER....

 

 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
You got My love
You got My Promise
I' ll be yours ' till the very end
Your my Swetheart
You'r my EVERYTHING.
Your the ONE I"m looking for
This LOVE is unconditional
This LOVE will never fate
LOVE is the meaning of you
Your my ALL
Here's a Heart that says:
I am yours FOREVER....


 
 
 
   Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment