Tuesday 7 February 2012

[www.keralites.net] LOVE WILL TRIUMPH OVER ALL

 

LOVE WILL TRIUMPH OVER ALL

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

It is bound to happen, I know;
Yet, I cry when you test my patience.
Life has come a full circle for me,
But the conclusion is pending yet.

Waiting with much joy in my soul
And some anguish in my human heart,
I ask today, to the one dearest to me
Why need I go through even more?

My word and your silence today,
Together walk, side by side;
A time will come when both will fade,
And love will triumph over all.




--
Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment