Friday 20 January 2012

[www.keralites.net] A PRAYER

 

 

 

 

 

A  Prayer

 

Jesus, Let  this  day be a spring  of  joy and a fountain,

of  peace.

 

Take  away  my  burdens  , so that I  can praise ,

you  with an open heart...

 

Set  me  free  from my fear  so that I  can ,

serve you  with the  courage of  a  warrior.

 

Turn  my soul  into a vessel of love , so that others,

Can  drink  from it and be comforted.

And  at the end  of the day let me go to bed with,

the knowledge  that  your love will see me through,

the  night into  the dawn  of  each  new tomorrow.

Amen

 

May  Your  Cup  Overflow  With

God  Love  And  Peace

 

Good  Night  Everyone

Lucy



www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment