Sunday 27 November 2011

[www.keralites.net] seeking advice

 

Dear friends,

I need an advice from u.
Now l am working in Qatar since 1 year. My visa will getting expired on 26th Dec 2011. I got a good job in Kuwait. But I want to join by first week of Jan 12.
My company will not accept my resignation. Is it possible that I will go on an Emergency leave and I will fly to Kuwait? Is visa will be cancel automatically?
Can I cancel my visa from India itself?

I am looking for my friends valuable advice.

Thanks & Best Regards

Shajitha

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment