Sunday 27 November 2011

Re: [www.keralites.net] seeking advice

 

hi shajith,
you can go to kuwait and join in your new job without any complications. in best of my knowledge,your visa will expired after six months unless you reach back to Qatar. If you get emergency leave from your present sponsor you start early as possible from Qatar to India.Have bright future
 




--- On Mon, 28/11/11, Shajitha Shaju <shajitha1976@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Shajitha Shaju <shajitha1976@yahoo.com>
Subject: [www.keralites.net] seeking advice
To: "Keralites@yahoogroups.com" <Keralites@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, 28 November, 2011, 12:00 AM

 
Dear friends,

I need an advice from u.
Now l am working in Qatar since 1 year. My visa will getting expired on 26th Dec 2011. I got a good job in Kuwait. But I want to join by first week of Jan 12.
My company will not accept my resignation. Is it possible that I will go on an Emergency leave and I will fly to Kuwait? Is visa will be cancel automatically?
Can I cancel my visa from India itself?

I am looking for my friends valuable advice.

Thanks & Best Regards

Shajitha

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment