Wednesday 14 August 2013

[www.keralites.net] When I'm With You

 


 

The Way I Feel, When I'm With You,
I Forget My Troubles, Like There's Just Us Two.

 

You Make My Heart, Beat Fast And Strong,
And You Make Me Feel, That I Truly Belong.



 

You Fill The Gaps, Inside My Heart,
Like I've Finally Found, My Missing Part.

 

I Sink In Your Eyes, I'm Warmed By Your Smile,
And The World Is Perfect, Just For A While.



 

Whenever You Need Me, I'll Always Be There.
I'll Be There To Talk To, I'll Be There To Care..

 

Because For You, I Would Do Anything..!!! ♥ ♥ ♥


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment