Sunday 3 February 2013

[www.keralites.net] OHH LORD

 




Lord, thank you so much for all that you have done for me, my friends,

and my family. Your hand on our lives is so much more than we could

ask for, and your blessings are so greatly appreciated. I know, Lord,

that you have seen our challenges, wept at our weaknesses, and rejoiced

in our successes.
As you know, we are now coming up on a new year. You know
I have made resolutions to change the areas of my life that need it, and I
ask for your strength to make those changes. I ask for your continued blessings
and guidance to make me more like you, to walk better in your path, this year.
I also ask, Lord, for your continued blessings on those around me. I ask that
this year be one of peace and joy for my family and friends. I ask that you continue
to be a presence in all of our lives. I ask that you give each of us a heart for you and
a desire to serve to make the world a better place. I also ask for peace and blessings
on those far from home, for those who suffer, and for those who need you a little more
each day.
Thank you, Lord, for all you do in my life and for all your continued blessings and love.
In your name........
Amen.

 
Prince

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment