Sunday 3 February 2013

[www.keralites.net] Love to a FRIEND !!! [Words.mp3]

 







~ Love To A Friend ~

God gave me someone special
A love for me to find,
To be a caring presence
Such a treasured friend of mine.

Her soulful beauty very deep
Inside her loving heart,
To cherish me so 'specially
And care when we're apart.



Blessing me with unseen gifts
Of kind and thoughtful words,
Praying for me everyday
With continual concern.


And when I have a worry
That I really need to tell,
Listening quietly, then advising
She always does so well.



In all that life would bring
Her example's what I view,
A life of steadfast faith
That God will see us through.


God chose for me your special heart
Yes, you, He gave to me,
I'm glad that you're a dearest Friend None lovelier could be.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I love you for being
so very dear
and caring
Thank you !
~**~


That my heart may sing
to YOU and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 30:12



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net




Blessings to You
Family -
Joseph , Poh,
Mabeline
Isaac Tan
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net



nb Listen to the beautiful audio attachment - Words




www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment