Thursday 17 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] Jesus wept. John 11:35...

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


 

JESUS WEPT.JOHN 11;35

 

 

I wept yesterday, for the little girl,

who was slain;

Today for the young man, who thinks life,

is a game!

Last night I wept for the homeless;

those who feel all alone,

Tonight I wept for the sick;wished their,

pain I could heal;

And for those who lost a loved one;

for the sorrow they feel.

 

Tomorrow Iill weep again, for the troubles,

that never cease.

And Iill pray for the entire world,

that God will give them peace.

 

I recall one lonely day, on a hill,

overlooking the city;

Jesus cried for Jerusalem , His heart,

laden down with pity.

And when He reached the tomb where,

in death Lazarus slept His heart broke,

at Maryis tears and they said Jesus wept,

If I weep with a broken heart until,

my journey ends;

if I lose my everything and I cannot,

find a friend.

 

If I should be imprisoned, behind bars,

where I'm kept, If Iive cried a river,

of tears, I know that with me Jesus wept!

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 

Psalm 28: 7

 

The Lord is my Strength and my Shield;

my heart has trusted  in him,

He  is my Help  therefore  my heart greatly  rejoices  ,

and  with my song I will praise  him..

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home