Wednesday 25 April 2012

[www.keralites.net] GOD'S MESSAGE TO WOMEN

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

GOD'S  MESSAGE  TO WOMEN

 

"When  I  created  the  heavens  and  earth  ,

I spoke  them  into  being...

 

When  I  created  man, I formed  him and breathed,

life  into  his  nostrils.

 

But  You ,Woman  I  fashioned  after I breathed the breath,

of life into  man  because  your nostrils   too delicate,

I  allowed  a  deep  sleep to come over him so I could,

patiently  and perfectly  fashion you.

 

Man  was put to sleep so that he could not interfere with,

the creativity.

 

From one bone I fashioned  you I chose the bone that ,

protects man's life.

 

I  chose  the rib  which  protects his heart and lungs,

and supports him  as you are meant to do.

 

Around  this  one  bone  I shaped  you I  modeled you,

I  created  you perfectly  and beautifully.

 

Your  characteristics  are  as the rib strong  yet delicate,

and  fragile.

 

You provide  protection  for  the most delicate organ in man,

his heart  His heart is the center  of his being , his lungs hold,

the  breath  of life.

 

The  rib  cage  will allow  itself  to be broken  before it,

will  allow  damage  to  the heart.

Support  man  as  the rib cage  supports  the body.

 

You  were  not taken from his Feet , to be Under him,

Nor were you taken from his head  to be above him

You  were taken from his side  to stand beside him and,

to  be hels close to his side.

 

You  are  my perfect  angel ,y beautiful little girl.

You  have grown to be a splendid  woman of excellence and,

my  eyes fill when I see the virtues in your heart.

Your  eyes  are beautiful, Your lips how lovely when they prayer, Your  nose  so perfect in form, your hands so gentle,

to  touch.

 

Ive caressed  your face in your deepest sleep,

Ive  held  your heart  close  to mine.

Of  all that lives and breathes  you are the most like me.

 

Adam  walkes with me in the cool of the day ,

and yet he was lonely, He could not see me or touch me.

He could only feel me.

So everything  I want Adam to share and experience with me,

I  fashioned in you my holiness, my strength, my purity,

my love, my protection  and support.

You are special because you are the extension of me.

Man  represents my image , Woman my emotions,

Together you represent  yje totality of God.

 

So  man  treat  woman well  Love her, respect her,

for she is fragile, In hurting her you hurt me.

What you do to her, you do to me, In hurting her  You only,

damage your own heart, the heart of your Father  and,

the  heart of  her Father.

 

Woman  support man In humility show him the power of

emotion I have given you.

In  gentle  quietness  show your strength, In love show him,

that  you  are the rib that protects his inner self

Did  you know that WOMAN was so special in God's eyes ?

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 

 



 

God Bless

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment