Sunday 22 January 2012

[www.keralites.net] You're Forever In My Heart

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Lord You Amaze Me

Each And Everyday

Your Presence Surrounds Me

As I Go on My Way

Sometimes When The World

Comes Closing In

I Call On Your Name

And I Feel Your LoveWithin,

My Heart

I Know I Couldn't Make It

Without Your Love

You're The Perfect Savior

The Trinity From Above

You Pick Us Up When We Fall

You Dry Our Tears

When We Call

You Keep Us Close To Your Heart

To You Lord Jesus I Aways Want To Be

A Part , You're Forever In My Heart.

Thank You

Lucy

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment