Sunday 22 January 2012

[www.keralites.net] Good Morning Jesus

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

A  Good morning Jesus

It's  great  to be with You again today.

I'm  glad  You are with me today and,

allow me to see another new day...

Lord Jesus Help me in all I do and say today,

bring a smile to my lips for all I meet today,

place on my tongue kind and gentle words for,

all I  speak with today.

And when the day's over bring me home safely

Amen

 

Good Morning Everyone

Have A Bless Day

Lucy

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment