Sunday 22 January 2012

[www.keralites.net] I Take Your Hand Sweet Jesus

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I Take Your Hand

Sweet Jesus

When my world falls down around me

And the ground is sinking sand

When peacecan't be found on this earth

I reach out for your hand.

When your hand wraps 'round my own

A strength pours from your soul

It bring me to a quiet calm,

Til once again I'm whole

A peace beyond all reason

A rest there in your touch

Something in your quite words

My heart yearns for so much...

If i but rest my worries

Upon your shoulder there

Strength that pours forth from your soul

Will wash away each care

Like a cool sweet taste of water

For a tired thristy soul

My heart finds peace , my soul is calm

When i reach out for your hand.

Have a beautiful week

Lucy

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment