Monday 2 September 2013

[www.keralites.net] poem for husbands

 

            POEMS FOR HUSBAND

Is it your anniversary or his Birthday? Need a lovely poem for your husband? Get some right here. Choose one and write it on a handmade greeting card and impress him totally.
 

I am Sorry


I put myself busy with work pressure,
You tried to make home and family.
I couldn't see your precious efforts,
And ended up hurting you severely.
You still held our relationship close,
While I tried to set myself free.
Forgive me for everything I did,
I am sorry for the misunderstandings.
But Now I have realized my darling,
That it's you and only you I need.
So please honey, come back to me.
 

 

I Love You


There is so much to tell,
And talk about you,
Can't express my feelings,
When I really want to,
I tried many ways,
But couldn't tell you,
I fall short of words,
To describe my thoughts,
And I fail to show,
How much I love you.
 

 

Lovely Moments


Let's take out time,
To know each other,
Talk few words,
And laugh on new ones,
Turn on the love songs,
And dance along happily,
Look into each other's eyes,
And get lost forever and ever.
 

 

Of Making Love


You touch me gently,
Chills run down my spine,
You caress me softly,
Till we get entwined,
Moments take us over,
And more we fall in love,
No sooner do we feel good,
We get lost in our souls.
 

 

Please Come Back


I have stood by your side,
In all your bad days,
Prayed for your good,
And the smile on your face,
I have always loved you,
For what you are,
And always tried my best,
To save our relationship,
So please come back,
You know I love you.
 

 

Will you still love me?


What if I die suddenly,
And walk out of this world,
Will you forget me?
And find someone else.
Won't you miss me?
While making love to her,
Will you share my love?
Which is just meant for us,
Will erase me from your mind,
And not miss me even once?
 

 

See You Soon


It has been days without you,
But they look like years now,
Kitchen and home is maddening me,
I am fed up with the clothes and laundry,
Our children are fighting like a war,
And everything is in mess all over,
I am sorry if I have disheartened you,
You mean a lot to our little house,
I am waiting honey, come back soon,
We are all incomplete without you.
 

 

I Love you


I miss you my love,
Wherever I go,
Office and meetings,
Are not my excuse,
I just earn for our living,
And to raise our family,
Hadn't I had to work,
I'd always be there with you.
 

 

Congratulations


My pockets are full with money,
So come to me my beloved queen,
It's not just my promotion,
But an honor of being your husband,
It's not just mine but your efforts too,
The reason behind my success,
Is not just the time I spent on work,
But your support and enormous love.
 
 

Of Love


I can't describe my love,
It's hidden in every space,
It may not be seen easily,
And never will you find it,
Unless you catch my eyes,
And until you get surprised.
 
 

   
 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kgopalakrishnan52 

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment