Monday 2 September 2013

RE: [www.keralites.net] Visa cancelation

 

Dear Jayesh

 

If the new company is Govt Dept (under Ministry of Interior), even though there is a ban it will not effect.

 

As you have already submitted resignation letter one month back, you may raise a complaint at Ministry of Labour who is will help for cancellation.

 

As per UAE Law, there is no ban after completing 2 years (Applicable for Unlimited contract only)

 

 

Regards

Savad CKP

 

(Sent from Mobile)

 

From: Keralites@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Keralites@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keralites Mails
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 8:34 PM
To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Visa cancelation

 

 

Dear Friends,

I am currently working in here one company last 2years 7 month as a Technician. now I got one job offer from Government department. Recently I resigned with one month notice time. But now my manager & General manager inform me I again continue 2 weeks, I enquired to my HR department they told me bring hand over note & clearance paper from the line manager. He not willing to sign. some friends told me they can make you 6 months ban in UAE. The offered company also asking the Cancelation paper for new visa making.

So I want to know if they can make 6 months ban against me. up to this time I am good with this company, not make any problems or any disciplinary action against my carrier. If they given the cancelation paper normally how many days I can stay here as per UAE law. Any body know about this matter please reply me...

Jayesh 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment