Monday 2 September 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] Visa cancelation

 

Your company is in free zone or not? If it is free zone then they cannot ban you. (I think)
you can call your free zone help line, tell them your 'bataka' number and you can inquire about it.
you can send me your company name and I shall try to find the right information for you.
I wish you all the best.
 


On 2 September 2013 20:33, Keralites Mails <keralites.mails@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Dear Friends,
I am currently working in here one company last 2years 7 month as a Technician. now I got one job offer from Government department. Recently I resigned with one month notice time. But now my manager & General manager inform me I again continue 2 weeks, I enquired to my HR department they told me bring hand over note & clearance paper from the line manager. He not willing to sign. some friends told me they can make you 6 months ban in UAE. The offered company also asking the Cancelation paper for new visa making.
So I want to know if they can make 6 months ban against me. up to this time I am good with this company, not make any problems or any disciplinary action against my carrier. If they given the cancelation paper normally how many days I can stay here as per UAE law. Any body know about this matter please reply me...
Jayesh 

www.keralites.net


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment