Thursday 18 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] Love So Pure

 

Love So Pure
its sweet like the nectar
of the garden flower,
its soothing like the buzzing
of a bumble bee,
its warm like the rays
of the morning sun,
its the search of a love so pure
which keeps me on the run.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
its the pulse in my vein,
the thoughts in my brain,
in every breath that I take,
the smile my lips make,
its in the twinkle of my eye,
till the day I die.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
its the dream in my sleep,
its springs freshest leaf;
a love so rare like this
will always be with me for keeps.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
its the warmth of my blood,
as my feelings flood,
as says my heart's beat,
its depth touches the ocean's feet.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
even if its heart searing pain,
with nothing to gain,
I will feel it as the tear on my cheek,
and without words my soul will speak.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
a feeling so sincere,
a bond so strong,
I know my soul will never guide me wrong.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I will wait till my last sunset,
till my heart slows down with a dull ache,
till my eyes are wet,
till I meet my soul's mate,
yes, I will wait.



www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment