Thursday 18 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] FOREVER FRIENDS............

 




A God-given gift
You are to me,
An Angel of the heart,
A friend for eternity,

A gem I treasure,
A jewel shining bright,
A ray of sunshine,
A star in the night,

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

All are you to me,
All this and more;
I cherish your friendship
So sweet and pure.

Laughter we share,
Endless smiles,
Hardship cannot separate
Nor the many miles.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

For connected we are
By the heart always;
Friends in Spirit
For all of our days.

Praise Lord Jesus
For this connection we share;
Only He could create
This friendship beyond compare.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

For He Himself is love,
He is our Best Friend;
His love for us is unceasing,
Without limit, without end.

So I thank you, dear sister,
From my heart of hearts,
And I praise Jesus
From Whom all love starts.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

You are my friend,
You shine with Jesus' love;
Yes, you are a gift
From Heaven above.



www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment