Monday 27 May 2013

[www.keralites.net] animals!

 




C-c-can I use your potty next time?





"Hang a left. Road work ahead."

Look, look Mom, he has my nose, don't you think?




"Oh. . . Oh! -- Over to the left a little, up. . . up, up some more. . . right there! Ooohh that feels good!"



Ahh Jeffy! You're getting so big! I love you so much!


"I think -- I swallowed the cat!"
"Take a DEEP breath and hold it please."
"Meowwwwww"






"And I brought my horsey to sleep at your house Nana. I always sleep with my horsey."



"If I come, do I get a treat?"





www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment