Thursday 21 February 2013

[www.keralites.net] The new Y generation?

 

People born before 1946 are called - The Greatest Generation.

People born between 1946 and 1964 are called - 
The Baby Boomers.

People born between 1965 and 1979 are called - 
Generation X.


And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called - Generation Y.



Why do we call the last group -Generation Y ?

Y should I get a job?

Y should I leave home and find my own place?

Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?

Y should I clean my room?

Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?

Y should I buy any food?
 Y should I do anything when I can get it all for FREE?

But perhaps a cartoonist explained it most eloquently below...

 

 

The day that Albert Einstein 
Feared has finally arrived!


Having coffee with friends.


A day at the beach.


Cheering on your team.


Having dinner out with your friends.


Out on an intimate date.


Having a conversation with your BFF


A visit to the museum


Enjoying the sights

That day has arrived 

 

 

  

 


-- 

 

 

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment