Saturday 2 February 2013

[www.keralites.net] My Friend.........

 

 
My Friend
My friend we've walked together
For so many happy days
You've given me such joy in life
In so many different ways.
I can count on you to cheer me
When I'm feeling kind of blue
You bring a smile and laughter
With the thoughtful things you do.
Today's the day I tell you
How much you mean to me
You have a place within my heart
And true friends we'll always be.
 
 
Prince
Prince

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment