Monday 12 November 2012

[www.keralites.net] Advice needed

 

LET IT THE FINAL LESSON FOR ALL.
 
NOTHING COMES FREE IN THIS WORLD. WHOEVER ADVERTISE SOME THING FREE IS ADDING THE PRICE OF THE FREE ITEM AND WE ARE PAYING FOR IT.
 
NOW A DAYS SO MANY SMS COMES THAT "YOU HAVE WON MILLION DOLLARS/POUNDS/EUROS AND CLIM YOUR PRICE" AND I EVEN COMPLAINED WITH EVIDENCE TO COPS 
BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.
 
SO PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE SMS AND MAILS. iF YOUR ARE TEMPTED, PAY FOR YOUR STUPIDITY.
 
RAEGRDS-KARAN
 

To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
From: peekay282002@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 06:36:01 -0800
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Advice needed

 
Dear friends,
 
Beware of this type of cheating teams everywhere. They are with different names in different countries. They have theirown modusoperandi. They will be linked with a supermarket or hypermarket. For your puchase from the super/ hyper markets you will be gifted with some coupons and from this coupons this cheaters will select you to give some gifts. As usual we malayalees will reach to their(The said location by the team) location to collect the prize. From this point we will be trapped. The companies will offer you free insurance policies, they will offer medical insurance for an unbeleivable amount, if we will take a policy of another Insurance company through their company etc: If we will spend little time to think once again prior to deal with these cheaters then we will not lose anything. I am also a victim of this type of cheating. One day when I was in India on my vacation( September 2011 ) I received a telephone call from BAJAJ CAPITAL KAYAMKULAM office saying that I have won free accident insurance policy and my name is  selected  through the raffle draw conducted by them with the telephone numbers taken from the directory. Usually I reached there with my wife( as they insisted ) to collect the policy certificate. After 2 hours brain washing they conveinced me to take a policy of METLIFE with an offer from BAJAJ CAPITAL for a medical insurance of 2 Lacs per year for my family.They promised me that they will give me the list of Hospitals where I can approach for the treatment and an ID card to show the hospitals under this scheme, if the hospital is not included in the list just bring all the bills to their office and they will pay the amount. I trusted them and paid one premium amount of Rs Twenty Four Thousand to them. From october 2011 to Sep 2012  I used to call the Branch Manager of BAJAJ CAPITAL KAYAMKULAM Office to  collect the list of hospitals and ID card. For first three months they replied me that you will get the list within next few days,we already sent it to you, why don't you tell me before etc; etc; Finally last month I came to know that the above said office has been closed because of cheating customers.
 
If anyone have the same experience from the same office then forget about your money,you will not get any amount back. And I have a humbly request to the readers please don't invest your money in these type of cheating firms ( New Generation Insurance Companies, Chitti companies etc:) deposit in bank only from where we can get back our money with guaranty.

From: Vijaykumar Nair <vijaykumarnair2011@gmail.com>
To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Advice needed
 
Dear Sir

This is an open cheating going on my Bag it today GROUP.

I had got a message of winning  a watch for Rs 399.00. I sent the same immediately. Promptly after one week I received a watch in damaged condition. I informed them and they apologised profusely for the same and requested me to quote my number and return the watch back to them for replacement. I returned the watch to their Delhi address by paying another Rs,100 for courier charges through Professional Couriers.

From that date I kept on contacting them about the watch and they replied that they have not received the watch. I gave them the courier number and they want me to sent the POD from the courier agent. Courier company after persistent follow up confirmed the parcel is lost. Now were a parcel is lost, one confirmed.

I stopped wasting my  time with Rs 500.00
This is to warn every body not to deal with the BAGIT company.

Regards

Vijay
On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Tholoor M Basheer <BasheerTM@saptco.com.sa> wrote:
 
In Riyadh also Cheating going on by the name COUNTRY CLUB. Dear friends in Riyadh beware of Country Club Cheaters waiting near the Shopping Malls( NESTO< LULU< SUN CITY MARKET etc….)
From: Keralites@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Keralites@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kp unnikrishnan
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 10:02 AM
Subject: [http://www.keralites.net/] Advice needed
Dear Members,

Recently I faced a problem. In fact, I was cheated by Bag It Today (affiliation of India Today Group). The history is as under:

On September 06, 2012, I received a call from Bag it today (Ms. Suman/Ms. Preeti, I do not readily remember the name exactly)at around 4.20 PM that I won a Dell laptop and Blackberry mobile phone in a lucky draw conducted by them. to avail this free gift, I was supposed to take their schemes of two holiday packages, worth Rs. 5999/- each, that too before 4.30 PM on the same day and I agreed and paid Rs. 11998/- by credit card. I Received a verification call immediately on payment, verifying the issue. When I received the verification call I enquired about my free gift and the lady on the other end transferred my call to the customer care section, who once again confirmed that I will get my free gift in a couple of days time. On their assurance, I confirmed the matter. Then I received a call from the verification department and confirmed. I again paid Rs. 450+450 towards process charges.

After waiting for a week, i enquired about my gifts, and I was informed that there was no such scheme available and I was given wrong message of free gift. I,therefore, requested them to refund me the amount paid by me (total Rs. 11888/-) as I do not want to go for their scheme of holiday package, to which they refused to refund since I confirmed the order during verification call. I was also informed that once the order is confirmed during verification call, the order cannot be cancelled and refund cannot be made. In fact, I have not availed of their scheme of holiday package and I have not even sent them back the order confirmation form duly filled in and signed by me.

My concern is that whether a customer cannot cancel his order after confirming the same, if he is not satisfied with the service of the party. In this case, though I paid full amount, I have not availed of any service or received the free gift as promised by them. This is purely a cheating case to get their business target completed by giving false promises to the customer.

On going through their website, I come across a number of cheating incidents by this organisation in similar way. i already made an online complain with Consumer Protection Cell.

I request your expertise opinion and advice whether I can get back the money paid by me.

K.P. Unnikrishnan
Bhavnagar, Gujarat
9227962014
www.keralites.net


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment