Saturday 14 July 2012

[www.keralites.net] A Prayer For Help In Difficult Times

 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

A Prayer For Help In Difficult Times

Lord , I give thanks to You in all things ,

because I know that You reigh in the midst of them.

I know that when I pass through the waters,

You will be with me and the river will not,

flow over me when I walk through the fire,

I will not be burned , Nor will the flame touch me.

( Isaiah 43 -1-2)

That's because Youare a good God and have,

Sent Your Holy Spirit to be my Comforter and ,

Helper in the midst of difficult times.

Lord, I wait for You today.

I put my hope in Your Word and ask that You,

would fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit and,

wash away all anxiety or doubt.

Shine Your light into any dark corner of my soul,

that needs to be exposed...

I don't want my impatience or lack of trust to stand,

in the way of all You desire to do in my life at this time.

I realzie that no matter how difficult life gets,

as long as I cling to You I am moving forward,

on the path you have for me.

Help me to wait on You and not grow impatient,

with my circumstances simply because my timetable,

does not coincide with Yours.

Help me to understand Your ways and not,

give in to discouragement.

Strengthen my faith to depen on Your Perfect ,

timing for my life, Help me to rest in You and,

to know that my circumstances is in your Holy hands,

At the same time , I ask you to heal, restore, redeem,

transform and bring new life to my situation.

Teach me what I need to learn and help me get,

beyond this time successfully so I can rise above,

the storm to Your place of perfect Peace.

Amen

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

(Deut 31:6 )" Be strong and of good courage,

do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord ,

Your God He is the One who goes with you.

He will not leave you nor forsake you."

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

My Friends we are not permitted to fear our ,

Spiritual or natural enemies because Almighty God,

is the One who goes with Us He will not leave ,

us or forsake us.

dont worry and don't be discourage God hear your

Prayer and He know your Heart.

Have a beautiful day

Lucy

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment