Friday 20 July 2012

[www.keralites.net] MY PATH IS IN HIM

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

My Path Is  In Him

 

 

 I   Face   the   path   of   my   faith.

This  is the  way   I"ve    come,

The  Journey   my   soul   has  taken.

To   bring   me   where  i am  today

recall     the   people   I've    met   on   this  path -

Teachers   All   Kind   and   unkind......

Whatever   they   did  , they  walked   with   me  awhile.

And   showed  me  there  paths

I   bless  their  being  and their  teaching.

 

I   remember   events  and  encounters  along  the way,

Pleasant  or Painful,   Al way  instructive..........

Whatever  happened   it   was  useful,

And    in   its   own  integrity   it   was  beautiful.

I   learned    to   follow   my   own  path

I   bless  the   path  or my  past.

 

 

Holding   my   present  in  my   own  hands,

I   face   my  future   now.

 

 I  face  a  new   path   every  morning

Everyday   I   step  forward   on   an  unknown  path....

Unique  path   sprinkled   with  God   grace  and  mercy

In  God   presence  past,  present  and   future  ,

are   one  time  , And   I'm   where  I  supposed   to be......

Now   and   always...

My   Path  Is  In  God.

 

Have a  bless weekend

Lucy

 

 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment