Monday 25 June 2012

[www.keralites.net] Touch My Heart...!!

 

 
 
Touch My Heart...!!
 

Touch My Heart
Touch my heart and I'll touch yours
With a gentle word or two,
For kindness bears the sweetest fruit
That makes our dreams come true.
A friend stands by
when storm clouds fly
She's there through
thick and thin.
And when you really
need some help
she even steps right in!
Happiness is having
you for a friend!

 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net PPromceSify Forums

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment