Monday 25 June 2012

[www.keralites.net] I am born to live. Not to exist."

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 
I would like to be a flower which blooms to full glory and dies,
than being a tree that never blossoms.
I would like to be a spark that burns with a brilliant blaze for a moment,
than being a light which cannot show path to anyone.
I would like to be a superb meteor which carries a magnificent glow,
than being a sleepy and permanent planet.
I shall not wast my days in trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.
I am born to live. Not to exist." 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment