Sunday 6 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] When You Whisper!

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHEN YOU WHISPER!

 

 

When you whisper to me In my heart I see The Love,

you hold so deep within.

Keeps me standing so strong and true

The true meaning of Love is deep within you.

 

 

I long to hear you voice each day

To get me through these battles I face.

I know you there so deep within

The trials they try to bind Each time,

I try to hide But than you whisper deep,

in my heart You let me know you won't depart.

 

 

 

So Lord, when I hear your whisper Keep me close,

so I don't stray I'm tired of running to no dismay,

Hold me close so I can tell Your Love in me.

so deep within Help me alway to call you name,

Jesus my Lord, my SAVIOR my KING,

Help me grow whisper to me.

 

 

 

 

 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment