Friday 4 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] So Often

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

So often as I go about my day-to-day whatever
thinking on deeds and lofty goals
to which I must endeavor,
remiss am I sometimes to stop and just appreciate
the gifts and joys bestowed on me
however small or great.

It's difficult at times to have a positive attitude
when dealing with life's obstacles
and people mean and rude.
When knowing that somewhere
among the faces in the crowd
coincidence alone will let you bless me with your smile.



I often wonder if this God to whom so many serve
would ever grace me with the love I need
the kind that I deserve.



And then one night, to my delight I saw you in the store.


This kind, attractive stranger whom I'd never seen before.



I felt your loving nature and I knew this was not wrong.


We met, we talked and laughed a lot
and then I took you home.



Now I think of all the things before and since we met
and see my life and know that I've been truly blessed.



So many times, as life goes by we often wait too late
to tell the ones we cherish so, we do appreciate.


So I take this opportunity, this time, this very hour
to thank you so much for being there,
I'm glad I needed flour.


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment