Friday 4 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] I Think Of You

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 


I Think Of You

When I wake up each morning
to the beauty of the sunlight
I think of you
When I get in bed to rest my weary head
I think of you

During all the hours in between
no matter how busy I might seem
I always take time out to think of you

I was hard at work the other day
as people were listening to what I had to say
and all I wanted to do
was think of you

We were talking about how to make relationships last
I was telling them a little bit about my past
I couldn't help but share my thoughts of you

When I told them all the important stuff
I talked on and on and on about us
How it's not about just saying I love you
but respecting and sharing your points of view
and showing your love in everything you do

I don't try to hide the way I feel
no doubt my love for you is real
As anyone can clearly see
you're the only one who makes me happy

So when I want to relax and get away
from what may have been a stressful day
I just close my eyes and smile
and think of you.


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment