Sunday 13 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] A MOTHER LOVE

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

A Mother Love

 

 

Some day when my children are old,

enough to understand the logic,

that motivates a mother,

I will tell them.

 

 

I loved you enough to ask about where,

you were going with whom and what,

time you would get home.

 

 

I loved you enough to insist that you,

buy a bike that we could afford

to give you with your own money.

 

 

I loved you enough to make you return,

a Mikly-Way - with a bit out of it,

to the drug store and to confess,

"I stole this".

 

 

I loved you enough to stand over you,

for two hours while you cleaned,

your room a job that would have taken,

me 15 minutes.

 

 

I loved you enough to let you see anger,

disappointment, disgust and tears,

in my eyes.

 

 

I loved you enough to admit I was wrong,

and ask for your forgiveness.

 

 

 

I loved you enough to let you stumble,

fall and hurt.

 

 

But most of all, I loved you enough to,

say No when you hated me for it,

That was the hardest part of all.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment