Tuesday 17 April 2012

I Miss my Angel....

 
                                                                                                                                 
I Miss My Angel*

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

In the midst of darkness you came
Bringing light, the loneliness you vanquish
In your presence my heart sings a lovely hymn
Your warmth, Your hug, your embrace, my comforter
Your my charm, your gentleness, my splendor
You’re my strength, my life,
my heaven, and my lover

Oh my angel, my life is so blessed
You make me calm, giving me soothing rest
My dreams and wishes with you I can freely express
Making each day, a day of success and goodness

Now that we are temporarily apart
I long for you; you are a part of my heart
I miss your love and your angelic face
I miss your kiss, your sweet caress
My heart and soul longs now for your presence
As you can remove every sorrow and turn them into gladness
You color my life with lovely hues
Longing to be brush by your wings and remove the blues
I miss your whisper and your lovely breath
My sweet cherub, you’re my real wealth
Few years more and we’ll meet again
To be basked in your love, real happiness we can gain
And enjoy our sacred love together again

No comments:

Post a Comment