Thursday 22 December 2011

[www.keralites.net] THE SILENT COMAPANION

 

THE SILENT COMAPANION

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Are we ever totally alone? This is one question I used to ask myself. As a teenager, I had often gone through days when I felt totally alone and completely abandoned. Even when surrounded by family and friends, I had felt there was nobody for me in the universe. And, there was no one to whom I could say what I was going through for fear of being laughed at.

Mercifully, such agonizing thoughts assail me no longer. Even when there is no one physically by my side, I do not feel abandoned. Not that people have suddenly all become very good and kind or my troubles have evaporated completely. I have a companion now who never leaves my side. He is usually silent but I can feel him even in my pulse, for such is his personality. My companion's presence is enough to nurture and heal me as I fight this battle called life.

If we look inside our hearts, each one of us will find a companion who never leaves us. For some of us, the companion is a soul-mate who understands, for some it is values, for some it is called love and for others, God.

Whatever name you call your silent companion, always remember
he is by your side.

 

Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment