Monday 21 September 2015

[www.keralites.net] TODAY'S MESSAGE FROM TRICHY PRASANNAN

 

Dear Mr. Ashok Zachariah

Thanks for your posting, that forewarns others about such cheating firms, which itself will be deterrent for such firms

MNCs in India are mostly managed by Indians only and the Indian character  of laziness, negligence and irresponsibility remain with them

Both the cases you mentioned are fit cases to be taken up with the consumer forum. 

TM


From: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 06:26:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Refund not received even after eight months for cancelled flight ticket by Make my trip

Dear All.

This is not only the case with makemytrip.com but with many other Indian and other MNC's operating in India. 

1). I had applied for a 'Daily Cash Hospital expenditure Policy' irrespective of any illness in 2011, with Cholamandalem MS General Insurance.Co Ltd. I was hospitalized  due to an heart attack and subsequent angiograpghy for 5 days. After discharge from hospital. I applied to Cholamandalem form the claim along with relevant papers and claim form. Even after one month there was no response from there end, not even a telephone call. I then called there claims department, wherein after a lot of call transfer a lady spoke to me and said that my claim is rejected cause my illness was an pre-existing one. When I told her about the policy, where pre-existing illness has got nothing to do with this policy, she just abruptly cut the line. I had written quiet a few Reg Post with Ackw Due letters to Cholamandalem with copy to IRDA regional office. There is no response from any of them. I am going to file a complaint with the consumer forum.

2). I had sent a small package to my son in US through FEDEX in April 2015 and they charged me Rs.3.700/- as freight charges, They said that the package will reach my son in 5 days. Even after 5 days the package did not reach him in the US. When i contacted FEDEX they said that due to sum unforeseen circumstance, the package got held up at Bangalore and it will be delivered to my son in US within the next 3 days. But again after three days there delivery person came and returned back the package to me and said that the package cannot be delivered. When I asked for the refund of the freight charge, he just said that he was informed to only return back the package to the sender. Regarding the refund he told me to speak or write to there office. When I called up there office, they gave a mail id and told me to write to that mail id. Which I promptly did along with all the relevant documents. I got a mail from them stating that they are sorry for the non-delivery of the package and that they had informed  there accounts department to refund the freight charges. But till date date, I have not received the refund payment, in-spite of my repeated reminders through email's and through registered post. What do I do. 

A very novel ways of cheating the Indian Public.  I am sure that FEDEX will dare not try doing this with any of their customers in the US or Europe. Any MNC once they come to India, they cheat their Indian customers, cause the legality in India is very weak and they know that they are above the Indian Lawe, expect the case of a few higher ups.

ASHOK ZAC..


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Thomas Mathew <thomasmathew47@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment