Saturday, 21 September 2013

Re: [] requirement of reapplying family visa (UAE).


U go to Immigration office and give one letter stating the reason and they will issue a paper. U have to pay some money for that n they can come without cancelling or taking new visa

Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to
Send your posts to
Send your suggestions to

To unsubscribe send a mail to



No comments:

Post a Comment