Monday 1 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] Tributes to Alcohol

 

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth
~ George Burns


I envy people who drink - at least they know what to blame everything on
~ Oscar Levant


I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not
~Brendan Behan



Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy!
~ Frank Sinatra



I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me
~ Winston Churchill


Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
-Kinky Friedman



Dear Alcohol, we had a deal, you were going to make me funnier, sexier, more intelligent and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk
-Anonymous


I used to think drinking was bad for me. So I gave up thinking.
Anonymous


I would date you, but my heart already belongs to Johnny Walker
-Anonymous


Sometimes I drink water to surprise my liver
Anonymous




You look like I need another drink ! Anonymous



I say NO to alcohol, but it just doesn't listen!!

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment