Saturday 20 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] DEAR BOSS.........

 

 

 

1. Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00pm and then bring it to me.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
2. If it's really a "rush job", run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire how it's going.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
3. Always leave without telling anyone where you're going.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
4. Wait until my yearly review and THEN tell me what my goals SHOULD have been.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
5. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the priority.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
6. Do your best to keep me late. I adore this office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life beyond work.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
7. If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. If that gets out, it could mean a promotion.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
8. If you don't like my work, tell everyone.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
9. If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down. In fact, save them until the job is almost done.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
10. Never introduce me to the people you're with. I have no right to know anything.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
11. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and it's nice to know someone is less fortunate
 
 
take care........I RESPECT YOU........
.Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment